The Doctoral Programmes offered by the Faculty of Sciences and Applied Sciences are the following:
- Environmental Conservation and Management
- Cognitive Systems / Artificial Intelligence
- Fairness, Accountability, Transparency and Ethics in Algorithmic Systems and Processes
- Wireless Communication
- Information Retrieval and Scientometrics
- Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The tuition fees for the doctoral programme amount to 675 Euro per semester for the first six (6) semesters and 337.50 Euro per semester, for the rest, until the programme is completed.
Prospective students must submit the online application form through https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EL
For the academic year 2021-2022 (starting fall semester), the Faculty will accept applications for a position in its doctoral programmes from 02/03/2021 to 25/05/2021.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Marianna Prodromou (firstname.lastname@example.org), 00357-22411651.