- Κωδικός / Course Code: ERM701A
- ECTS: 10
- Τρόποι Αξιολόγησης / Assessment: Submission of Interim Report Pass / Fail
- Διάρκεια Φοίτησης/ Length of Study: Εξαμηνιαία (χειμερινό) / Semi-annual (fall)
- Κόστος/ Tuition Fees: 500
- Επίπεδο Σπουδών/ Level: Μεταπτυχιακό/ Postgraduate
- Προαπαιτούμενα/ Prerequisites: ERM512
- Αναλυτική πληροφόρηση: ERM701A_11.2023.pdf
As part of completing the studies for obtaining a Master's Degree (Master's) in Enterprise Risk Management, students must prepare, present and be assessed in a Master's Thesis. The preparation of the Master's Thesis is one of the most creative challenges of the program as it offers the student the opportunity to demonstrate that he/she has the ability to use the knowledge acquired in the Master's Program and to complete a study on his/her own, with the guidance of the Supervising Professor. In addition, it provides the student with the opportunity to explore a topic of interest in depth by applying the rigorous, systematic and scientific approach to problem solving.
This is the first Thematic Unit of the Master's Theses series, ERM701A.