- Κωδικός / Course Code: ΕΝΔ611
- ECTS: 15
- Τρόποι Αξιολόγησης / Assessment:
Written Assignments: 30%, Activities: 20%, Final Exam: 50%
- Διάρκεια Φοίτησης/ Length of Study: Εξαμηνιαία (χειμερινό) / Semi-annual (fall)
- Κόστος/ Tuition Fees: 900 euro
- Επίπεδο Σπουδών/ Level: Μεταπτυχιακό/ Postgraduate
- Προαπαιτούμενα/ Prerequisites: ΕΝΔ511, ΕΝΔ512, ΕΝΔ513, ΕΝΔ521, ΕΝΔ522, ΕΝΔ523
- Αναλυτική πληροφόρηση: END611.eng_11.2023.pdf
This module focuses on how digital media affect the planning and implementation of communication campaigns. It aims to equip the students with the required knowledge and skills in order to be able to answer the multiple challenges of the current communication and business ecosystem. In addition, aims to help them to understand this always changing context and to develop technical skills on various digital tools and methodologies.
Applying a combination of theory and practice, the students who will complete the particular module will be able to plan and implement an efficient digital communication strategy. At the same time, they exercise on the skill of choosing and combining a number of different digital tools aiming to attract and engage with various audiences and to produce a successful mix of transmedia content. Through the essays and activities, they also exercise on the analysis of best practices and case studies and on the practical application of certain tools in the development of a digital communication strategy.
The specific content of the module offers an overview of the field of digital communications, highlighting the application of theory and focusing on issues of planning and strategy implementation. At the same time, we focus on the study, analysis and discussion of best case practices, surveys and contemporary cases aiming the development of critical thinking and at the same time the interrelation between theoretical models with real circumstances and needs of the market.
With the use of printed and electronic material, new media and social networking, in the Module offered in the 2nd year of study the following subjects are developed:
- The shaping of the field of communication in the digital age.
- Corporate websites and communication in search engines.
- Communication via email and newsletter.
- Communication in Social Media Networks.
- Communication through online games.
- Communication in the era of mobile.
The Module focuses on the:
- Mapping of the new environment of communication, under the scope of digital media.
- Familiarisation with a wide variety of digital tools, always within the context of an integrated strategy.
- Combination of theory and practice in order the students to be able to navigate and understand the complexity of the digital environment and at the same time to apply the new tools.
- Acquirement of technical skills for certain tools.
- Content production and management for different social media platforms.
- New research methodologies for data research and analysis.
- Critical evaluation of research findings in the media
- Evaluation and monitoring processes for digital campaigns.