The Liaison Office at the Open University of Cyprus acts as a communication channel between the student community and the industry sector while developing and establishing a structured network of contacts to benefit both. The Liaison Office assists in the placement process of students in businesses, intending to acquire a first contact with the professional world or broaden their horizons and improve their working skills.
The Liaison Office provides quality services towards the students aiming to:
- Increase their chances of employability,
- Enhance their CV, giving them the edge in interviews,
- Develop professional skills and experience e.g. soft skills,
- Increase their level of knowledge implementing practical skills as well,
- Network with peers.
I choose to be placed in a company through the Liaison Office of the Open University of Cyprus because:
- It has a network with many companies that they cooperate,
- It ensures that relevant internships are accessible to students.
Further information regarding the prerequisites per study program offered in the English Language, can be found here.