The Rectorate is responsible for matters related to international and national collaborations, the University’s Strategic Plan and Communication Strategy, and issues that relate to quality assurance.
Development and Communication Unit
- Supporting the monitoring of the implementation of the Strategic Plan of the Open University of Cyprus.
- Drafting, updating, and monitoring the implementation of the University’s ad hoc action plans that related to OUC’s Integrated Communication Strategy.
- Operation of the University’s Press Office, management and promotion of OUC’s public image.
- Collaboration with University’s Authorities, Faculties, Programmes of Study, Administrative Units and Committees for the preparation of OUC’s the annual and periodic publications.
- Communication with students, staff and members of the public through the University’s social media channels.
International Relations Unit
- Organizing, coordinating and supporting actions related to the University’s international relations based on its international strategy and strategic plan.
- Collaborations with universities, research centers and other institutions in Cyprus and abroad, and monitoring the progress of the implementation of the established MoUs.
- Coordinating the participation of the Open University of Cyprus in the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme and other international educational exchange programmes.
- Coordinating and promoting the work of OUC in domestic and international university networks and organisations.
Quality Assurance Unit
- Internal and external quality assessment and quality assurance mechanisms at institutional, faculty and programmatic levels.
- Monitoring the implementation of long-term strategic and annual operational plans to ensure quality of process and results.
- Supporting the cooperation of the OUC with national and international bodies dealing with quality assessment and assurance issues.
- Ensuring the harmonisation of the quality assurance procedures of the OUC with the principles and guidelines of the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA).
Coordinating officer Ms. E. I. Sarri: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUC Mobility Office: email@example.com
OUC Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org