Open University of Cyprus announces the following concerning precautionary measures for COVID-19:
- All educational activities and teaching and learning processes will continue seamlessly through the OUC eLearning Platform eClass. The academic and administrative personnel will continue to support all students virtually through the synchronous and asynchronous communication tools and platforms. OUC students are encouraged to contact their Tutors for all academic matters via email or through the eClass Platform.
- The operation of the OUC Library is suspended in relation to its printed collections and the use of spaces open to the public. OUC students and staff will continue to have regular 24/7 access to the Library's digital collections. To contact the library’s staff, please use the following email : email@example.com
- Students and staff should contact the University’s Administrative Services and Units primarily via email. The University’s Call Center, which you may reach only if you cannot contact the University via email, by dialing 00357 22411600, will be available to direct you to the competent units / staff depending on your infromation request.
For your convenience, please use the following central email addresses :
- Central university email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For users’ technical assistance : email@example.com
- For the use of the eClass eLearning Platform : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospective students concerning admission to OUC please contact : email@example.com
- Existing students concerning administrative matters of their studies at OUC : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For student welfare and other demands : email@example.com
- Students should contact the OUC Accounting Department at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the OUC Library : email@example.com
- OUC Mobility Office : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For communications and press office matters : email@example.com
- You may also reach OUC through its Social Media pages, and more specifically through
and Twitter: https://twitter.com/oucyprus
As far as academic vacancies are concerned, and matters that relate to human resources, please contact the University’s Human Resources Office through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public health and safety is our highest priority. We thus urge you to take all necessary precautionary measures against COVID-19.
Stay tuned for any announcements regarding OUC’s operation, and please pay attention and respond to all health-related measures announced by the Cypriot Ministry of Health and the respective ministries in your countries of residence.
Thank you for your cooperation, and #StayHome, healthy and strong!