Erasmus+ Incoming Staff Mobility for Training
The action supports students and staff (teaching, research and administrative) of partner universities that wish to visit Open University of Cyprus for training and additionally, to enhance networking with OUC community.
- The Member States of the European Union,
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Republic of North Macedonia, United Kingdom (up to the academic year 2020-2021) and Serbia.
- Academic and Research Staff
- Administrative Staff
People with disabilities:
People with disabilities include people whose physical or health status makes it difficult to participate in an Erasmus+ mobility activity without additional support. European Commission and Open University of Cyprus encourage the participation of staff with disabilities in all activities of the Erasmus+ programme. Incoming staff for training should check with their home university for the provision of additional funding.
Universities operating in a country that participates in the Erasmus+ programme. A valid Erasmus+ inter-institutional agreement between OUC and the partner university is not mandatory for training mobility activities.
It is preferable to inform the OUC Mobility Office of a staff’s intention to visit OUC at least two months prior to the start of their mobility.
Interested staff should:
- Should the University accept the training plan, the OUC Mobility Office will send a confirmation email, as invitation for its implementation.
- After receiving the required approvals and obtaining an Erasmus+ grant from their home university, they should inform the OUC Mobility Office accordingly to obtain the final approval of the mobility activity and arrange details (arrival and departure dates, meetings, and expected outcomes).
COMPLETION OF MOBILITY
Upon completion of the mobility for training, Open University of Cyprus provides staff with a Certificate of Training that needs to be submitted at their home University.
The minimum period of staff mobility for training is five (5) days minimum (travelling days are excluded) to two (2) months. The home university decides upon the exact mobility duration period.
OUC MOBILITY OFFICE
International Cooperation, Development and Communication Unit
Tel.: +357 22411717 / 22411659