The offered Doctoral Programs of the Faculty of Economics and Management are the following:
- Business Administration
- Economics: Econometrics
- European Union Law: State Aids
- European Union Law: Judicial and Extra judicial Protection in the European Union
- Educational Studies: Theory of Education / Curricula
- Healthcare Management: Health Insurance Systems
- Healthcare Management: Prevention and Health Promotion
- Healthcare Management: Health Sociology
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Tuition fees for doctoral programs amounts to €675 per semester for the first six (6) semesters. In case the study lasts longer, then the following applies: for the first four (4) and the last two (2) semesters, the cost amounts to €675 per semester and for the remaining semesters, the cost amounts to €337.50 per semester. No tuition is paid for the "Academic Writing (DXXX796)" and the "Research Methodology (DXXXX795)", which are mandatory at the beginning of the study.
Applications can be submitted exclusively online:
Application dates for the Academic year 2022-2023 : February 24 - May 24, 2022.