- Κωδικός / Course Code: COS621
- ECTS: 10
- Τρόποι Αξιολόγησης / Assessment: Interactive activities (24%), Project (26%), Final exam (50%)
- Διάρκεια Φοίτησης/ Length of Study: Εξαμηνιαία (εαρινό)/ Semi-annual (spring)
- Κόστος/ Tuition Fees: 450 euro
- Επίπεδο Σπουδών/ Level: Μεταπτυχιακό/ Postgraduate
- Αναλυτική πληροφόρηση: COS621_11.2023.pdf
The module aims to develop students’ knowledge and understanding of research design in experimental psychology. This course will provide students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills for designing experiments for behavioral research. The course will start by providing an in-depth analysis of experimental methodology and design. It will then proceed to provide students, by means of assignments, with hands-on experience in designing experiments, collecting data from human participants, analyzing and reporting the data, and interpreting statistical results. Through this course, students are expected to acquire all the necessary knowledge on how to investigate scientifically research questions of interest. Finally, students will develop the ability to analyze primary data, establish whether the data is statistically significant using appropriate tests, and communicate their findings in the form of scientific lab reports.