The Cybersecurity and Telecommunications Research Lab (CTRL) is interested in hiring 2 (two) scientists with computer science or a relevant engineering background to join our team. Please click here to learn about us.
The scientists will work with the CTRL team to carry out Research & Development activities, setup existing tools and platforms, develop and implement solutions in various ICT environments, automate processes, troubleshoot, and debug software and/or ICT hardware. Furthermore, the scientists are expected to write technical documentation.
Requirements and qualifications
- Preference for a BSc, MSc, or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Understanding of networking principles
- Experience / Understanding of at least one programming language
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SDLC and object oriented software development concepts and principles
- Experience working with version control systems, such as GIT
- Write clean, scalable code, providing quality work on all projects
- Understanding of Linux and bash scripting.
- Written and oral communication skills in English language
Applications should be submitted electronically at https://careers.ouc.ac.cy/apply by Monday 18/09/2023.
For additional information candidates may contact Professor Stavros Stavrou at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00357-22411965.
The Open University of Cyprus is committed to an Equal Opportunities Policy in relation to hiring and supporting the career development of all people, and encourages individuals, irrespective of gender or gender reassignment, to apply for academic, research and administrative job openings. The Open University of Cyprus does not discriminate on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, ethnicity, nationality, age, disability, marriage or civil partnership, or sexual orientation in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus