The vision of the Service is to constantly offer excellent services to the university community through high-quality collective work. Our vision includes lifelong learning promotion for the student community.
The aim of the Service is to properly inform prospective students, current students and the entire University community about issues related to studies and in general to academic work, as well as the career of the students.
The services provided by the Students and Programmes of Study Support Service are the following:
- Preparation of the examination schedule (email@example.com)
- Issuance of certificates and transcript of records
- Issuance of Degrees (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Registrations (email@example.com)
- Prospective Students Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current Students Services (email@example.com)
- Scholarship Management (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Requests Management (email@example.com)
- NARIC Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following Offices are part of the Academic Affairs and Student Welfare Services: