The doctoral programme, aims to research issues in the following research area:
- Wireless Communication
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Candidates must have:
- A Postgraduate Degree related to Wireless Communication
- A Degree related to Computing, Electrology/Electronics with specialisation to Computers or Telecommunication or other similar degrees or a Postgraduate Degree in the above research areas.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of programming (C, C#, C++, Python, Ruby, Java, Scripting, MATLAB, etc)
- The ability of presence in the Cybersecurity & Telecommunication Research Lab
Additional qualifications for candidates are:
- Any publications in prestigious international scientific journals and in conferences in the above cognitive areas
- Any participation in research projects
- Previous work experience
Candidates must submit:
- Complete and detailed CV in EUROPASS format
- If there are any, a detailed list of publications and participation in research projects
- Full research proposal up to 2000 words including:
- Subject title related to the topics that are posted
- Statement of interest (the subject you are interested in must be explicitly stated)
- Purpose of doctoral dissertation depending on the topic they choose
- Research framework / research questions
- Brief analysis of the current situation depending on the topic they will choose
- Methodology of approaching the subject
- Expected results
- Diploma implementation schedule
- Suggested bibliography
Candidates who do not submit complete supporting documents as listed in point 1-3 will not be evaluated.
Tuition fees for doctoral programs amounts to €675 per semester for the first six (6) semesters. In case the study lasts longer, then the following applies: for the first four (4) and the last two (2) semesters, the cost amounts to €675 per semester and for the remaining semesters, the cost amounts to €337.50 per semester. No tuition is paid for the "Academic Writing (DXXX796)" and the "Research Methodology (DXXXX795)", which are mandatory at the beginning of the study.
Applications can be submitted exclusively online:
Application dates for the Academic year 2022-2023 : February 24 - May 24, 2022.