The doctoral programme, aims to research issues in the following research area:
- Fairness, Accountability, Transparency and Ethics in Algorithmic Systems and Processes
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek (The Doctoral Thesis will be in the English language)
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Candidates must have:
- A Degree and a Postgraduate Degree related to the above mentioned research area
Candidates must submit:
Those interested in applying for the Doctoral Programme should include the following information in the "Statement of Interest":
- A Preliminary Title of the Doctoral Thesis
- A Summary of a 300-word research proposal, which will necessarily include the following:
- Description of the goal / purpose
- The importance of the research
- Review of the bibliography
- Brief reference to the proposed research methodology.
- Scientific and other Distinctions
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Research Areas
Prospective students must submit the online application form through https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EL
For the academic year 2021-2022 (starting fall semester), the Faculty will accept applications for a position in its doctoral programmes from 02/03/2021 to 25/05/2021.