The doctoral programme EDUCATIONAL STUDIES: Theory of Education / Curricula aims to research in matters of Theory of Education / Curricula.
Education Theory / Curricula:
Indicative research areas:
- Intercultural Education
- Education on Human Rights
- Education on Peace
- Education on social justice
- Emotions in education
- Education Theory
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Those interested in applying for the Doctoral Programme should include the following information in the "Statement of Interest":
- A Preliminary Title of the Doctoral Thesis
- A Summary of a 300-word research proposal, which will necessarily include the following:
- Description of the goal / purpose
- The importance of the research
- Review of the bibliography
- Brief reference to the proposed research methodology.
- Scientific and other Distinctions
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Research Areas
PhD candidates must have a Master Degree in Educational Sciences in scientific disciplines relevant to the above fields of study and have at least two years of work experience in the field of education.
Applications must be submitted electronically, via the OUC website online at: https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EN
For the academic year 2021-2022 (starting fall semester) the Doctoral Programme will accept applications: 02/03/2021 - 25/05/2021.