The offered Doctoral Programs of the Faculty of Economics and Management are the following:
- Educational Studies: Theory of Education / Curricula
- Management: Healthcare Management
- Management: Health Economics
- Economics: Macroeconomics
- Economics: Public Economics
- Economics: Econometrics
- Economics: Accounting and Finance
- Economics: Banking and Finance
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The tuition fees for the doctoral programme amount to 675 Euro per semester for the first six (6) semesters and 337.50 Euro per semester, for the rest, until the programme is completed.
Prospective students must submit the online application form through https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EL
For the academic year 2021-2022 (starting fall semester), the Faculty will accept applications for a position in its doctoral programmes from 02/03/2021 to 25/05/2021.