The doctoral programme THEATRE STUDIES aims to promote original scientific research in the field of theatrical studies.
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Candidates for the doctoral programme in Theatre Studies must have a Master degree from an accredited higher education institution.
Those interested in applying for the Doctoral Programme should include the following information in the "Statement of Interest":
- A Preliminary Title of the Doctoral Thesis
- A Summary of a 600 – 900-word research proposal, which will necessarily include the following: Description of the goal/purpose
- The importance of the research
- Review of the bibliography
- A brief reference to the proposed research methodology.
- Scientific and other Distinctions
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Research Areas
If you wish to apply to more than one research areas of the same Doctoral Programme, you must specify it in the Statement of Interest.