The main aim of the PhD COMMUNICATION AND NEW JOURNALISM is the research in areas related to Communication and Journalism, as it is today.
Those interested in applying for the Doctoral Programme should include the following information in the "Statement of Interest":
- A Preliminary Title of the Doctoral Thesis
- A Summary of a 300-word research proposal, which will necessarily include the following: Description of the goal/purpose
- The importance of the research
- Review of the bibliography
- A brief reference to the proposed research methodology.
- Scientific and other Distinctions
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Research Areas
If you wish to apply to more than one research areas of the same Doctoral Programme, you must specify it in the Statement of Interest.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Candidates for the PhD must have a postgraduate degree, related to cognitive areas in the fields of Communication and New Journalism.