The doctoral programme Greco-Roman world and the Byzantium aims to promote original research in the above mentioned field.
The minimum time required to complete the doctorate is three (3) years, while the maximum duration is eight (8) years.
Those interested in applying for the Doctoral Programme should include the following information in the "Statement of Interest":
- A Preliminary Title of the Doctoral Thesis
- A Summary of a 300-word research proposal, which will necessarily include the following: Description of the goal / purpose
- The importance of the research
- Review of the bibliography
- Brief reference to the proposed research methodology.
- Scientific and other Distinctions
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Research Areas
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM – ECTS: 180
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Greek
DEGREE AWARDED: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Candidates for the PhD must have a postgraduate degree, related to cognitive areas in the fields described above.
Prospective students must submit the online application form through https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EL
For the academic year 2021-2022 (starting spring semester), the Faculty will accept applications for a position in its doctoral programmes from 15/09/2021 to 11/10/2021.