The Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) is designed to prepare and support professionals working in the private or public sector by providing specialised knowledge and practical training, to improve skills in a business organisation in order to respond effectively to the new realities of today's global markets.
WHY CHOOSE TO ATTEND?
- It offers the possibility of acquiring current knowledge and skills related to organization and management of businesses and organizations.
- It contributes to the creation of executives who combine a detailed and complex way of thinking for effective planning and implementation of business goals.
- It aims to improve the ability to formulate a business strategy for the development and implementation of innovative solutions in companies and organizations.
- The Postgraduate Programme is aimed at those who wish to expand and develop their knowledge and skills in the field of business organization and management, attending a modern postgraduate program that will help them have a successful career.
EUROPEAN CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM (ECTS): 120
TEACHING LANGUAGE: Offered both in English and in Greek.
DEGREE AWARDED: MBA
The minimum requirement for admission to a postgraduate programme is an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
The tuition fees for the MBA amount to 5,400 Euro. The tuition fees per module are 1,080 Euro. Note that the cost for the Master Thesis is also 1,080 Euro.
Applications can be submitted exclusively online, via the OUC website at https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EN
Successful completion of (4) Modules and a Master Thesis (MDE701A & MDE701B) are the requirements for the Master in Business Administration (MBA).
The currently offered Modules are the following:
- MDE50 - Organisation and Management
- MDE51 - Accounting and Finance
- MDE60 - Leadership and Decision-Making
- MDE61 - Marketing
For the successful completion of each module, students, under the supervision of their tutors, are required to submit up to four written assignments per module.
At the end of the academic year, there are final written exams for each module.
MDE50: Organisation and Management
MDE51: Accounting and Finance
MDE60: Leadership and Decision-Making
MDE701Α: Master Thesis I
MDE701Β: Master Thesis II
Adjunct Faculty (Tutors)
For additional information, please contact Ms. Pitsillou Maria (firstname.lastname@example.org), 00357-22411880