ELP696: Industry Placement (2nd)
- font size decrease font size increase font size
With the successful completion of this module, the students should be able to:
- Co-operate effectively with their co-workers.
- Solve any problems presented/assigned to them, successfully.
- Communicate their ideas, problems and issues related to their work to their co-workers and managers.
- Take initiatives and make suggestions on work-related topics.
- Perform their duties with responsibility and diligence.
- Demonstrate a professional profile at work.
- Associate their academic knowledge with their work area.
- Κωδικός / Course Code: ELP696
- ECTS: 5
Τρόποι Αξιολόγησης / Assessment:
A student is graded "Success" if he / she fulfills the following obligations on the electronic platform of the EU funded Project “2BeConnected”:
- Satisfactory completion of the required actions (weekly work program, student evaluation, final report, etc.)
- Positive evaluation by the host organization
- Positive evaluation both by the Academic Industry Placement Supervisor on the electronic platform of the EU funded Project “2BeConnected” and the Liaison Officers of the Open University of Cyprus.
The student will be graded "Failure" if he / she does not fulfill the above obligations satisfactorily.
- Διάρκεια Φοίτησης/ Length of Study: Εξαμηνιαία (εαρινό ή χειμερινό)/ Semi-annual (Fall or Spring)
- Κόστος/ Tuition Fees: 0
- Επίπεδο Σπουδών/ Level: Μεταπτυχιακό/ Postgraduate
Pre-requisite Modules ELP 695 Industry Placement
Programme: Educational Leadership and Policy