MBA616: Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
- μέγεθος γραμματοσειράς μείωση του μεγέθους γραμματοσειράς αύξηση μεγέθους γραμματοσειράς
The MBA616 “Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility’’ module provides students with an analytical framework of corporate sustainability and responsibility that incorporates three main parts:
- CSR Thought: This part introduces students to the philosophical origins of CSR, evolution of the CSR concept and established theoretical frameworks.
- CSR Approaches and Implementation: This part will provide the knowledge and appropriate tools to think from an ethical business point of view. It will also introduce the concept of environmental sustainability as well as good practices.
- CSR Measurement and Communication: This part will help students understand how to measure and communicate the impact of CSR as well as how to embed sustainability into marketing strategy.
This module takes a holistic and pragmatic approach to corporate sustainability and responsibility, incorporating business applications, real world examples, and practice-based features and exercises that enable students to further enhance their personal and professional development.
- Κωδικός / Course Code: MBA616
- ECTS: 10
Τρόποι Αξιολόγησης / Assessment:
2 assignments (40%), interactive activities (10%), final exam (50%)
- Διάρκεια Φοίτησης/ Length of Study: Εξαμηνιαία (χειμερινό) / Semi-annual (fall)
- Κόστος/ Tuition Fees: 650 euro
- Επίπεδο Σπουδών/ Level: Μεταπτυχιακό/ Postgraduate
Πρόγραμμα Σπουδών: Master of Business Administration