Up to three (3) positions for Ph.D. studies are offered in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Explainable AI.
- Cognitive Systems / Personal Assistants.
- Nature and Biology-Inspired Computation.
- Machine-Mediated Human Interaction.
- Computational Machine Learning Theory.
- Learning-Based User Personalization.
- Knowledge Engineering and Reasoning.
- Knowledge-Based Story Comprehension.
- Smart City / Smart Building Applications.
- Swarming in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
In the declaration of interest, applicants should indicate explicitly their chosen subject(s) and should include (for each chosen subject) a proposal of their envisioned contribution (i.e., thesis topic).
Applicants must hold an M.Sc. Degree, and have either strong programming skills or a solid background in Theoretical Computer Science. Admitted Ph.D. students will carry out their research at the Computational Cognition Lab at Open University of Cyprus, under the supervision of Dr. Loizos Michael, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0035722411963.
Applications must be submitted electronically, via the OUC website online at: https://applications.ouc.ac.cy/admissions?sap-language=EN
For additional information, please contact Ms. Marianna Prodromou (email@example.com)